We’re delighted to announce that Cinapsis has partnered with leading global healthcare technology company TPP. This collaboration will give GP practices across the country access to specialist advice and guidance via TPP’s SystmOne software.
What does this integration do?
SystmOne is a clinical software developed by TPP that gives NHS practitioners access to over 50 million electronic patients records.
Thanks to our new partnership, the Cinapsis SmartReferrals platform can be accessed by primary care clinicians via a dedicated toolbar through their SystmOne platform.
Users benefit from single click access to the full suite of Cinapsis products, a dynamic launch, and read and write interoperability with their existing clinical system.
How does this help clinicians?
- By making it faster and easier to access our SmartReferrals platform, we’re stripping away the obstacles that waste clinical time and block effective communication
- When primary care staff are given to access specialist advice and guidance on demand, they are able to collaborate with secondary care teams and make the right referral decisions for their patients
- By rerouting patients away from A&E in favour of appropriate alternative pathways, pressure on secondary care services is reduced and resources are made available to those most in need
We are very pleased about our recent collaboration with Cinapsis on IM1 Pairing integration. TPP are dedicated to working with partners in order to continuously enhance the experience of our users and the patients in their care.
Giving GPs immediate access to specialist advice through the Cinapsis floating toolbar provides SystmOne users with a more comprehensive system of decision support and demonstrates the benefits offered by increased integration.
- Rosa Murray for TPP
Is it secure?
At Cinapsis we are committed to upholding the highest standards of data security across our platform and in all of our partnerships.
We are Cyber Essentials Plus Certified and a certified HM Government G-Cloud supplier.
Our rigorous security standards have earned us inclusion in:
- the NHSX Clinical Communications Framework as a recommended clinical communication tool
- the Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) for Electronic Eyecare Referral Systems (EeRS) as a recommended provider
- the NHSX Dermatology Digital Playbook as a trusted platform for reducing outpatient appointments
If you are interested in finding out more about how Cinapsis SmartReferrals supports successful care delivery, get in touch with a member of our team or request a no-commitment software demonstration.